I hope i will engage myself for the welfare of my Country people till my Death. I like honesty and hard worker, Since i remain busy all the time, so any people who wants to contact with me for any issue, please send your massage here. I like people, my Country, but i hate Political corruption, dishonesty, any work that is harmful to our nation. I dream our Bangladesh will run towards a developed nation day by day Father of Nation Bongobondhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahaman & Sheikh Hasina is my favorite Leader.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

School Dress Distrubrition Program-2014

  Apxn. Md. Jony Parves Service Director-2014, Apex Club of Comilla
 Speech  Apxn. Md. Jony Parves Service Director-2014, Apex Club of Comilla, School Dress Distrubrition Program-2014, Arrange by Apex Club of Comilla, Chief Guest Monirul Haque Shakku 1nd Mayor of Comilla City Corporation, Guest of honer, Apxn. Adv. Syed Nurur Rahman, NVP, Apex Bangladesh, Presided by Apxn. Mahmudul Hasan Pasha, President-2014, Apex Club of Comilla

No comments:

Post a Comment